Thursday, November 1, 2007

Rematch Challenge Issued to Amy

Amy - This BLOG's for YOU!


What 'cha gonna do?


'Cause I'm ready for you!


I wanna rematch in the ring -


Doin' the same thing!


Jousting our sticks


And, givin' some kicks!


Swingin' side-to-side


Bustin' on your hide!


So, are ya ready?


Are ya willin'?


Wanna rematch in the ring?


We'd be laughing and chillin'!

Just thought you needed to see this picture to remember our jousting competition at CBC! Those were the days! By the way, my competitor here was Mason...here is how the match ended -
"I've fallen and I can't get up!"
Of course, Weston captured it all with the camera! You would never know it was me except for the "flower jeans" give it away! Ha-ha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bring it on FRIEND! I don't think I could do that again if I wanted to! The mind is willing, but the body is illing! Did you make you pants? Love Ya! Amy