Sunday, November 4, 2007

Mom, I Have Plans Today

On October 31st, Braden woke up and said, "Mom, I have plans today. I am going on a hayride!"
Braden's preschool was having a hayride for all of the children. Since his preschool is at the entrance of our neighborhood, the other three boys and I walked down for the ride. The school generously offered to let all of the boys go on the ride. At the end, everyone received a pumpkin!
Braden was thrilled to have all of us there with him. However, the hayride around the parking lot offered different scenery than your "traditional" hayride. Here is what we viewed as we rode on the hay-bales. How our world has changed!

Coke, anyone??

3 comments:

A Team said...

How did I miss that Braden goes to pre school?
WHAT???
I did not know that.

A Team said...

Nothing is wrong with seeing a coke truck... don't you know COKE IS THE REAL THING... Just kidding but I do enjoy me a nice cold coke!

Anonymous said...

How cute! I haven't been on a hay ride in years. The last one I went on put me into an allergy attack! But they are fun! Braden is really grown up!