Sunday, November 4, 2007

Beebe Costumes

This year our ENTIRE family dressed up!
Braden = A Noble Knight
Weston = An X-box
Franklin = An Orioles Baseball Player
Mason = A Karns Football Player

Reid = Pretending to be a Boston Red Sox Fan (just won the World Series)...he worked really hard on his costume. When he came home from work, he simply put on his baseball hat! He does get points for quick creativity though! I love my honey!
Robin = My Alter-Ego Self...A Tennessee Hillbilly (The boys thought I was a dog! Thanks a lot!)

The pics above were taken with our neighborhood friends. After visiting a few neighbors, we headed over to the Ancelets for FALL FEST 2007!

PS - Just for my reference, the boys favorite candy this year is: Braden - "chocolate covered chocolates," Weston - Airheads, Franklin - Airheads and Reese Cups and Three Musketeers, Mason - Smarties! This seems like a good place to record it!

2 comments:

A Team said...

I am so stealing that idea... writing down their favorite candy. You are full of it... I mean full of them... GOOD IDEAS.. Get your mind out of the gutter or out of the air with those "p" statues!

Mason said...

hey mom i never said that i thought you were a dog i said you looked like one. thanks for critisizing that!