Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Moles - Count 'Em

Last night Braden was fascinated with moles.



Because he is sick, I'm willing to let him do the things he feels like doing. He "felt like" counting my moles! He counted all of mine on my neck, face, and head - Yuck! I was mortified to learn there are ELEVEN! I could have lived the remainder of my life without this information, but now I know!



As I was laughing at the fact there are ELEVEN moles on my head - I laughed even harder when Braden finished counting the ones on Reid. He has TWELVE!



We are one "moley" couple!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must say that being a "moley" couple is something I have never heard of before. Is that the same as people starting to look alike as they get older? You are growing moley together...hehehehe.