Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Beautiful Betsy

The boys all said one of their favorite things about Thanksgiving was getting to play with Betsy! Oh, they love their sweet cousin!
She is a pretty amazing child. She'll be two in December and she can distinguish every letter of the alphabet! Yes, you say them and she can point to them! My youngest son can't even do that - and he's...well, he's four...but just barely! Barely, I say! I know I'm blessed with smart boys, but Betsy holds her own candle! She's precious!
Here are a few of my favorite shots from our trip!




This is Betsy's favorite thing to do - read books! She loves it! The boys loved it too!
We love you Betsy! We enjoyed our time with you!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You got some great pictures of Betsy with the boys! I have to have copies of them all! Can you send them to me along with the pictures from Wild Dunes (from August!!!)? Betsy loved being with the other Beebes too! Collins