Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Calamari - Tastes Like Chicken


After the shower on Monday night, there was some Calamari left-over, so it was boxed up and I brought it home. I thought it would be fun for the boys to try it!

Last night, the boys tried the Calamari along with the GREAT chicken casserole and sweet potatoes from Becca! (Thanks, Becca!)

The boys actually liked it (because they didn't know what they were eating). Mason said, "Mmmm, this tastes like chicken. It's really good!"

After the boys all tried a piece, we told them what they were eating - FRIED SQUID! "Ehwww! I'm not eating anymore of that!" "Gross!" "That's disgusting!"

This morning when Franklin got up - HE WAS COVERED IN HIVES! Covered! It's been Benedryl Central at the Beebe house this morning. I think his hives are from eating the Calamari, but Braden insists that it is from eating "cavities."

No more Calamari for our family!
NEW POST - Franklin's hives lasted until Friday! He was itching from head-to-toe our entire Thanksgiving holiday! Keep him away from Calamari! I suppose that's what I get for trying to pull a prank on my sweet sons!

No comments: