Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I know I am Loved

This morning Franklin asked me to look outside. Our glass table on the porch was covered with frost. After looking closely, I saw the sweet message to start my day! How sweet!


When I opened my phone to call Reid, he had left me a sweet message in my phone. Thank you so much, Honey - You know I needed that message of encouragement! I love you too!
Thank you both for letting me know I am loved! It was a great way to start the day!
Later today Reid called and let me know that I should have found TWO notes this morning instead of one. After a few hints from him, I looked at my coffee creamer in the refrigerator...I found a note attached that read, "You are to me what flavored creamer is to your coffee! Love, Reid"

Isn't my honey so romantic! I loved it!

No comments: