Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Pictures I'd Like to Share of my Precious Friends

You've all heard me talk about my great friends in High Point. These are beautiful, precious women. I love them all!

However, I'd like you to see their "natural beauty" - plus, I owe them for the ribbing I took this weekend!

World - I'd like you to meet Amanda -World - I'd like you to meet Kelsey -I didn't have a good picture of Angie, but here's a group shot of Kelsey, Amy and Angie. World, please meet them at their best - Now, these are the ones you've been waiting for. Pictures of my beloved Amy...and most without make-up!! (I know she is freaking out right now!!)

World - I'd like you to meet my precious friend, Amy -



I hope you are laughing right now!! I love you Amy! I love you Kelsey! I love you Amanda! I love you Angie! I loved being with you all!
But I'm glad I was the one with the camera!! Hee-hee!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Robin, You could have at least put ONE photo of us looking our best on there! It seems I got most of the publicity. And I, the innocent one! Can those be erased? Ok, you got me back. I love you anyway! Amy

Anonymous said...

Hmmm - I guess I need to post a certain banana photo on MY blog and then open the blog to the WORLD to see!!!! Bottom line, those were painful. I agree with Amy - what about a NICE photo of us! I love that the reenactment of my yawn photo made it to the blog. It's haunting image continues...
We miss you Robin. Come back soon, ya here!

blessedMom said...

Go Go Go, Go Go Gorilla.....
you peel the banana and uuuhhh take a bite!
Guess who has the picture?!
Those pics you blogged do not hold a candle to the goods i've got on you and I just can't fathom why you'd give me fuel for public display of "Curious George...I mean Robin!" It was great to see you, I'm sorry you had trouble on your journey home and would clean out your refrigerator in a heart beat!! love you big much - angie t

Anonymous said...

Let me just say... INNOCENT?!?!?! Amy Raisner - breaking one of God's commandments. Shame, shame, shame! After finding, yet more, of the 55+ or - small photos of me yawning in the scrapcastle, I beg to differ. By the way, anyone know how to correct a grammatical mistake in a previous comment? It's versus Its? I believe I am probably the only one who cares! anyway. Yee haw!