Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Africa Adoption Fundraiser T-Shirts!






Shirts to help with adoption costs! Dark brown shirts highlighting the plight of orphans in Africa. $20 each or BUY FOUR - GET ONE FREE! Amazing design. CHILDREN - XS (2-4), S (6-8), M (10-12), L (12-14), XL (16-18) ADULT S, M, L, XL, 1XL, 2XL. Only $6.00 shipping for out of town or FREE SHIPPING on FOUR SHIRTS OR MORE!
Pay me directly or via Paypal with the DONATE BUTTON on this blog. Be sure you specify sizes ordered. (If you can pay me directly, that will save us some fees - every bit helps, but do what is easiest!)
Every penny will help us. We have a LONG way to go for the funds we need...a LONG way to go!
I'll be placing the first order in the next few days, so if you can pre-pay that will help! Also, FBCK folks or mutual friends of the O'Learys - we will split any profits with them, so you will be helping both of our families by purchasing a shirt(s)!
Send me a message via FB, comment on this blog, or e-mail me with any questions!
And, yes, your name will be added to the chain of people answering the puzzle of how God will bring this adoption to come to pass! Thank you!
"The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.'" Matthew 25:40

3 comments:

K. Messerly said...

I've missed the yard sale, but I can get a shirt! Put me down for an adult medium. Check is in the mail.

Nic said...

Hi! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your shirts! Can't wait to get me one of those! ;) We are also an Africa adoption family and are in the beginning brainstorming stages of t-shirt design...I was wondering if you could give me some insights into how you went through your process to get your finished product? Thanks!

~Together 2 Get Fit~ said...

I LOVE your tees! We are adopting a sibling group from Ethiopia. I wanted to let you know about a site on facebook that I just created called Adoption Fundraising and Giveaways. It is for adoption fundraising families and for those who love orphans and giveaways! You can tell a bit about your family and your fundraiser, add a link to your blog/fundraiser and donate one item. We are hoping that others will see your link and buy from your fundraiser. The giveaway comes in for others who help spread the word and bring more people to the site. We add their names to the drawing for the donated items. The link to the fb page is:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=124357380934203