Friday, April 16, 2010

Why Boys NEED Bracelets

Tonight I've finally found a moment to jot a quick post. Sitting down at my computer, my mind was still churning with everything I wanted to say. There was so much I wanted to share...
Then, in walks Reid laughing and pulling me up from the computer chair. "Robin, go look at our toilet!"
Let me tell you that any woman with boys knows this is NOT something you ever want to do! Frightfully, from past experience, I backed away from Reid's request! He continued, "Seriously, you must come see this. It's really funny!"
I opened the door knowing Franklin was in the shower. His bracelets greet me as, "Go get the camera!" tumbled out of my mouth...
So, in case you've been wondering...that's why boys need bracelets!

This was the same hand that performed the potty decoration, wearing his art tools! Yes, America, he is holding the tooth he just pulled in his dirty hand! Yes, this IS the same son who used a garbage wastebasket as an Easter basket to hunt for eggs!Franklin, a.k.a. "The Potty Artist" and "Holey Mouth"

Still handsome as ever...



Oh, I love the antics of boys! Priceless!

No comments: