Thursday, April 1, 2010

Adoption Appointments

Quick update:

We're on the way! Tomorrow Reid will have his first "official" adoption appointment. At the doctor. For a fun physical. Oh the things you will do for a child!

Next Tuesday, we will have our first interview for the home study. Pray the case worker will find us to be fit parents. Seriously, thanks for praying!

We're starting to read our "Adoption Education" material as we are able. I'm spending my free time reading blogs about blended families. I'm quickly finding that I have very little free time.

I'm finding great JOY in the resurrection this week. Praying you know the truth in your heart -
"And he began to teach them that the Son of Man must suffer many things and be rejected by the elders and the chief priests and the scribes and be killed, and after three days rise again." Mark 8:30

Be a blessing -
Bye!

No comments: