Sunday, December 30, 2007

New Pizza Flavor!




One of the things I still enjoy when Mathiang is with us, is allowing him to

try new things and allowing him to learn new things! This trip, we learned to make homemade pizza! When we arrived home form church, we decided we would make homemade pizza for lunch. Mathiang and the boys did it all from making the crust to adding the cheese! Although we had plenty of topping to choose from, upon Mason's insistence we tried a new flavor! (You know I am always willing to try something new!) Mason, Mathiang, and Weston made - for the first time ever - are you ready to hear the flavor?? - BOLOGNA PIZZA! Mathiang insisted that we make it WITH PINEAPPLE! And, of course, I had to have my OLIVES!! BOLOGNA PINEAPPLE OLIVE PIZZA, you should try it sometime!! Mmmmmm....good!

1 comment:

2 China 4 Addison said...

Hey Robin Beebe!! I just found your blog!! I will e-mail later when I get a chance, but just wanted to say HI!
love,
Becki Carlson