Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas Cookie Night

Last night our family went to the Salvadors for a Christmas Cookie Night. It was so much fun and relaxing!

Patti made some incredible cookies - about 10 different varieties! Amazing! We enjoyed hot cider, cookies, and visiting with friends! The boys enjoyed playing their Game Cube! Imagine that!?!

This is one time I REALLY WISH I HAD MY CAMERA to take pictures. The sad thing is that my camera was in the car, but I was too lazy to go get it! Now I regret it! BIG TIME! I can't even send you to Patti's BLOG, BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T HAVE ONE...Yet!!! If she EVER DOES START A BLOG, perhaps her first post could be all of her cookie recipes...they are YUMMY! Hee-hee!

Seriously, I would love for this BLOG to be filled with photos of our special new friends! They are such a neat family and we are blessed to know them!

Patti, thank you for opening your home and loving our family! We truly enjoyed being with you all! It was such a great idea! Thank you!

1 comment:

snaphorse said...

Robin,

You are giving me too much credit! I only made seven different kinds of cookies :-) We loved having you guys over and look forward to many more nights like that! Have a Merry Christmas!

Patti