Wednesday, December 19, 2007

It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas...FINALLY

We were all excited to FINALLY bring out the boxes of Christmas decorations. There is something about seeing all of the stockings, the nativities, the snowmen, the ornaments. It puts me in the Christmas Spirit! I love getting everything up and transforming our home into a Christmas dreamland! The boys always enjoy it, and we have a great time together as a family!











The boys open the "Trimming the Tree" gift from Aunt Kaye. Our annual handmade ornaments are the favorites on the tree!













Our house FINALLY shines with the decorations of Christmas. We FINALLY got our tree on Saturday! First the lights. I know of women who do this job, but I am VERY GLAD that Reid tackles the job faithfully every year! Our lights are always perfect! :) After the lights come the cranberries. These were always on our tree when I was growing up. I love remembering my childhood as we hang the cranberries on the tree!

Last ,but not least come the ornaments! We tell stories about nearly every one we hang on the tree! If you have ever given us one in the past, know that you are mentioned as we put up the tree!









Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night! Especially Mason! Nightie Night!

No comments: