Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Indoor Snowball Fight!



















Debbye shared a great idea with the women of our church recently. On teh morning she was sharing ways to make the Christmas season fun and meaningful, she shared the idea of having a SNOWBALL FIGHT with large marshmallows!
We have had several SURPRISE SNOWBALL FIGHTS since then, but I thought you might enjoy seeing some of the cousins in action! These pictures were taken a few weeks ago! Everyone got into the action - Jane McKenzie, Margaret, Ella, and even Grandaddy! I LOVED seeing everyone laughing and having fun!






At the end of the fight, Braden was ready to eat teh marshmallows. We insisted that NONE of this batch be eaten. Franklin was keeping his ammunition IN HIS PANTS! Oh, the joy of boys!

BLOGGING CHALLENGE - I challenge anyone readin this BLOG to have a SURPRISE SNOWBALL FIGHT with friends and/or family! Once you have it, leave me a comment and tell me about it! I'd love to hear! Our family LOVES it!

Just don't eat the marshamallows if someone is keeping the ammo. hidden from view!

No comments: