Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The Many Christmas Faces of Reid

This is Reid.
He is happy that Christmas is approaching! We are getting out the decorations and anticipating December 25th!This is Reid thinking of the PERFECT GIFT for his beautiful wife. Hmmm... it takes a lot of thought for the PERFECT GIFT! He is thinking so hard about the PERFECT GIFT for his lovely wife to find under the tree on Christmas morning! Think...think...think!This is Reid after several hours of trimming the tree. Okay, he's a little "over it!"
This is Reid when he hears that we are "all done!" with decorating! Yippee!!This is Reid - the love of my life! Always!
I can't wait to see what he is giving me for Christmas!
He's been working VERY HARD on the PERFECT GIFT for me!
I'm so blessed to have Reid as my hubby!



No comments: