Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Rice Krispie Snowmen??

Before Christmas Becca and Jess came over for a fun Christmas afternoon. We enjoyed lunch, and then Becca led all of us in a Christmas Craft from her childhood...making snowmen out of rice krispie treats! The boys all LOVED it!



All of the snowmen and snowomen were adorable, but Jess gets the prize for being the most creative! She created a pregnant snowoman! Adorable! We laughed and laughed! Then the boys enjoyed getting to EAT their Rice Krispie art! Too cute!





After the snowman snack, the three of us exchanged "home-made" ornaments for the tree! I now have a Jess-elf staring at me from the branches. Becca's ornament was beautiful! My favorite part is the paint pen "Merry Christmas!" Seriously, it is going to be fun to hang these on the tree every year and remember my special friends! I am so blessed to have them both in my life!


No comments: