Saturday, September 4, 2010

Pampered Chef Fundraiser for Overcomer

Back in my earlier days, I sold Pampered Chef products for five years.  The products were spectacular then, but now the catalog is three times as large!  Talk about wanted to restock my kitchen!  Oh my!


Anyway, my next door neighbor, Vanessa Mieloch, has just started as a consultant.  One of her first shows will be a fundraiser to help bring Overcomer home!  You can enjoy excellent kitchen products, and help bring Overcomer home - all by simply ordering something!  A percentage of the total sales will help bring Overcomer home!

Catalog Show
Now - September, 30th

Here's the link to place your order - http://www.pamperedchef.biz/vmieloch

10% of show sales will support our adoption.  Every penny helps!  

These products would make great gifts for the upcoming Christmas season.  Thank you!


Blogger Templates 
Blogger Templates

No comments: