Friday, February 18, 2011

Heaven When You're Seven

Needless to say, our family has been ecstatic with the wonderful news of the visa.  Last night was the best night's sleep I can remember in weeks.  So thankful for peace!

Early this morning, Braden shared the following with me.  His thoughts about heaven.

"Mom, I was wondering what heaven must be like.  I think there will be a huge party all the time.  I  think there will be cake and Cheetos, grapes and candy.  Also, you know how the Bible talks about the secret places?  Well, I think somewhere in heaven God has a big office.  It's full of paper and stuff.  I think heaven will be really neat!"

Braden, dear, I don't think you are even beginning to scratch the surface of how wonderful it will be.  Thankfully, we will be there together some day!

But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, 
and where thieves do not break in and steal.  
Matthew 6:20

For we know that if the earthly tent we live in is destroyed, 
we have a building from God, an eternal house in heaven,
not built by human hands.
2 Corinthians 5:1

No comments: