Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine Morning


Before church the boys were overjoyed by a few Valentine surprises! I think this is the FIRST year they have received more than a box of Sweet-Heart candy and a few pieces of chocolate.
Our family was "Secret Santa-ed" over Christmas with a gift card to Target. The gift card has purchased some necessities, but Santa was also the giver this Valentine's Day. (Thank you to whomever provided these Valentine smiles!) The Target clearance rack stretched my budget with a few new shirts and toys. The boys were thrilled!


Franklin, I'm glad you like your new shirt. I know it's a not often you receive something new. Aren't you thankful I lifted the "collared shirt rule" so you could wear it to church?
Weston completed this K'nex set before bedtime. He is our master builder! Sometimes, he simply amazes me!
Braden is ready to BAT! He was so excited about his new shiny, red batting helmet. He's been begging for this for months. Baseball season is on the horizon!

Braden with the love of my life! Happy Valentines Day, Honey! I love you, love you, love you!

I love our family so much. God is so good to give us a taste of His goodness within our family!
"We love, because He first loved us." I John 4:19

No comments: