Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Please Pray for Overcomer

Friends,

We just received word that our little one has been admitted to a hospital in Ghana.  He has malaria and is anemic.  He is very sick.  Would you please pray for him?  Our hearts hurt wishing we could be there to hold him, rock him, sing to him, give him a cup of cool water.  Just love him. 

My eyes are tearing right now wondering is anyone even with him?  Oh, I pray so.  Please ask the Lord to send someone to be with him so he is not alone.  Please ask for someone to be the hands and feet of Jesus to him.  Lord, please let him KNOW your presence in the hospital. 

I feel so helpless to help him.  Praying is the only way to tangibly love him in this moment.  Thank you for your prayers.  I'm signing off to do the same...

Blogger Templates 
Blogger Templates

3 comments:

Kendra said...

Praying for your sweet boy and for your family--God will prevail dear friend.

Kendra

Anonymous said...

I am praying, my friend!

Patti

Ms. Jess said...

praying for your sweet baby boy. be encouraged, the lord is with him and loves him so very much!