Thursday, March 25, 2010

Yard Sale - ON!

My Dad was a football coach. Rough, tough. Nothing could take him down - or us, if we adopted his mentality.

"Where there's a will, there's a way..."

The rain today made it difficult, but many friends made it possible to at least semi-sort the treasures. The Yard Sale is ON for tomorrow. Please pray for us.

Pray for our strength and stamina! We are tired! T-I-R-E-D!

Thank you Mom, Janet, Melissa, Kristie, Kristy, Kristin, and kids who helped all day! Kevin and Kathleen Henderson surprised me by stopping by today! (Kevin and I worked together 20 years ago when I was on staff for Appalachia Service Project (ASP) in Harlan, KY. What a wonderful surprise!)

Thank you to everyone who helped by organizing, sorting, pricing, and covering with rain tarps a--l--l d---a---y l----o----n----g! You all were such a blessing! Thank you!

No comments: