Tuesday, March 2, 2010

SAVE YOUR STUFF

HELP!

We are planning our first adoption fundraiser on March 26th & 27th. We are hoping to have a MEGA Yard Sale to help raise funds for our family and for the O'Leary family to adopt from Ghana, Africa. If you would be willing to donate some items, help with the sale, come shop, or simply pray - we would be extremely grateful. Start saving your stuff now!

The Yard Sale will be held at our home on Friday and Saturday. (E-mail for directions) Your help in any way would be a blessing. If you would like to donate items, you can bring them on Thursday, March 25th, or e-mail me if you need to arrange another time. Additional hands for set-up, clean-up and working the sale would also be appreciated.

"The LORD is my strength and my shield; My heart trusts in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart exults, And with my song I shall thank Him" Psalm 28:7

No comments: