Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Alive and well and BUSY!

Just wanted you all to know we are alive and well and BUSY!!!

I haven't posted in so long that I actually had trouble remembering my password for Blogger!! Oh, my!

I'll try to post a full post soon, in the meantime I'll be...

Preparing for the sessions I'll be teaching in Guatemala (please pray!)
Toting boys to swim practice...daily
Toting boys to track practice...yet another summer activity!
Planning for the Yard Sale I am having on Sat. to raise money for the mission trip!
Responding to e-mails that have been sitting in my Inbox for several weeks!
Working in our BIG garden out at my parents house - I tied up tomatoes, fertilized and planted okra with the boys yesterday!
Making a special poster for my Grandmother's upcoming 90th b-day!
Getting our van fixed b/c neither side door will open properly - the boys are re-enacting the Dukes of Hazard! Climbing through the front window!
Writing Thank You notes to everyone who made my birthday so special! Thank you!
and...
Cleaning this dreadfully dirty house that has been neglected due to the above activities!

Once all this is accomplished, you find me in Blogworld once again! Sorry for the delay, life is a little hectic right now!

No comments: