Monday, March 12, 2007

Never Enough Time

There are so many things I want to do...and so many things I probably need to do that I can't seem to fit into my schedule.

Working out, cleaning the house, finishing laundry to where it is ALL folded AND put away, having more quiet time with the Lord for study and prayer, more lunch dates with friends to develop those relationships I so desire to build, more quality time with Reid where we can talk about us & dream about our future, and, yes, even blogging...

I can't seem to fit it all in. However, TODAY, I have just started reading the "FLYLADY" book. So far, all of her suggestions seem doable. That in itself is promising. I actually cleaned my kitchen sink today. (Her first RULE!)

Anyway, I thought I would designate the day with a BLOG. In a week when I look back, I will either be encouraged that I am making progress OR chastising myself for not improving my habits. We will see...

Reid and I have pretty much decided to Homeschool next year. I realize that I have got to have a structured plan to get all of the household chores accomplished. My prayer is that we can find a system to work for our family! All of the boys are willing to help as long as I am specific with my expectations.

No comments: