Friday, October 8, 2010

ENORMOUS YARD SALE TOMORROW & ADOPTION UPDATE

Adoption Update:



























That's right. No word. Nothing new. So, it's an opportunity to trust, trust, trust! God's timing will be perfect we know.



Tomorrow we are having another ADOPTION YARD SALE at our house. Please come join us! Lots of amazing treasures await you! Please pray for God's blessing on this effort. We are trying to raise our funds for travel, in-country stay, and final adoption fees. One piece of good news we've received is that air fare has come down since September. That's great!



Please continue to pray for the requests listed in the side-bar. Mainly, for God's glory alone. He is our rock!



“I, even I, am the LORD, and apart from me there is no savior. I have revealed and saved and proclaimed— I, and not some foreign god among you. You are my witnesses," declares the LORD, "that I am God.”




Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates



PS - If you are free today and would like to come help set-up. We would welcome you with open arms! :-) Love you all - thank you for praying!

No comments: