Sunday, October 10, 2010

Backyard Transformation

Friends, this was our backyard at 10:30 am...
Can you believe it?

 
At 4:00 pm, the boys set up all of their equipment on the driveway to practice for Sunday morning.  They were preparing for worship at my parent's church tomorrow morning.

While Lamar rode the bike around the driveway, our neighbors came over to listen, and the trash was piled up around them; the boys were able to focus and refine the song.  I'm amazed at their stamina.  If only, their dear old (well kind of old) Mom could take some of their endurance.  I love to see them give of themselves to bless others.  I'm blessed to see all that God is doing in their lives.   How I love to hear them praising the Lord in song!  O, my God, you are great and doing great things in our children!

For the grave cannot praise you,

death cannot sing your praise;
those who go down to the pit
cannot hope for your faithfulness.
The living, the living—they praise you,
as I am doing today;
fathers tell their children
about your faithfulness.
The LORD will save me,
and we will sing with stringed instruments
all the days of our lives
in the temple of the LORD.
Isaiah 38:18-20
Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates
Posted by Picasa

No comments: