Monday, October 4, 2010

The Best Four Minutes and Forty Seconds of Your Day

Wonder what it's like to be with your children that you have prayed for?  waited for?  yearned for? 

Take four minutes and forty seconds out of your day and watch this video of our friends, the O'Learys, with their children in Ghana. 
You will be glad you did.  I cried.  You may too.  As I watched, I kept thinking, "I don't think I can go, and then leave him.  The wait will be so hard."

Now, the O'Learys are waiting to return to their children and bring them home to be with their family.  We maust WAIT for so many things during the adoption process.  Through it all, complete trust in God's plan is the only place for comfort at times.  He has everything ordained, but certain moments are difficult. 

Please pray for this waiting family to bring Samuel and Helen home.  Please pray for us as well.  The days are harder as we continue to wait for word of travel to appear in court.

As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.
Isaiah 55:9

Blogger Templates 
Blogger Templates

No comments: