Friday, March 7, 2008

Happy Times with the Halls

On our way to see Mathiang sworn in as an American citizen we had a wonderful visit with Reid's sister, Margaret and her family! (Mathiang's accomplishment WILL be posted soon - sorry for the delay,but I like to stay chronological! I know, I know - loosen up, Robin!)
One of the highlights of our visit was seeing Jane Mckenzie perform her Karate routine. She is now a brown belt, and I would feel very safe if I was walking down a dark alley with her! Seriously, she can kick her foot well over her head!

I'd never seen a Karate routine set to music. Let me tell you, it was impressive! This girl, a-a-ahem - my niece, knows her stuff! Way to go Jane McKenzie!





The boys loved having time with their cousins. Jane McKenzie and Ella are both growing up so fast! All of the kids had so much fun together. They played board games, hide-n-seek, Scene It, and they enjoyed being chased by "Cuppy." Margaret and Andy's bouncy boxer. :-) Margaret showed our family wonderful hospitality and we really enjoyed being with them! YOU ROCK -HALL FAMILY! We are blessed to be related to you! Ha-ha!
One of my favorite things about being with the Hall's is that they serve INCREDIBLE COFFEE! You can only find it at a special coffee shop in Spartanburg. It's called "Bella Latte." Their coffee is supreme!! If you are ever in Spartanburg, SC - it would be worth your time to stop by and grab a cup! Your taste buds will thank you! It's delicious! (How's that for a plug, Andy?)









It was great to have some family time to be silly together! Thank you for having us! We loved being with you! Looking forward to camping with you soon!

After saying good-bye, Mom, the boys, and I loaded into the car decked-out in our Red, White, and Blue to celebrate Mathiang's citizenship! Charlotte, here we come! Check back soon to hear about our touching time with Mathiang!










No comments: