Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt #1 - Easter Sunday

After church we enjoyed a potluck luncheon with our church family. After the lunch there was utter chaos as our children were set free for the Enormous Egg Hunt! For being such a small church, we have a LOT of children!

The kids ran out the door, and were pleasantly surprised to find the well hidden eggs...Now, really! This was called the "dump the eggs and call it an Easter Egg HUNT!?!" Ha-ha! Peppermint Patti's contribution to the Egg Hunt was the adorable "Cross-shaped" eggs! (Patti -that was a compliment and it did not involve organic eggs!) In a later picture, you will see a child hanging from a tree b/c the eggs were hidden on a high branch! Hilarious!






























The boys all enjoyed the hunt, but more than anything they enjoyed being with their friends! Sadly, this will be Mason's last Egg Hunt at church. Next year, he will be in Youth Group b/c he will be in 6th grade. Pardon me while I catch my breath!! Oh, my!!











Precious friends, precious memories, a precious day!

He is risen - He is risen indeed!! (I LOVE typing that!!)




2 comments:

snaphorse said...

Robin,

Actually, Jon Vickers is the one who did the cross with the Easter eggs. Even though I would so much like to take credit for the display, my humbleness will not allow it! I did suggest that he do it, but then what else would an extremely godly woman do?

Blessing my sister!

Patti

A Team said...

I love Patti's comment.. .That is TOO CUTE!
She is one godly woman.

I think it's the life group that she is a part of...

I'm humble too :-)