Thursday, August 9, 2012

It's a Toss UP

Thought these would be FUN to see, for this is how guys PLAY with kids!  Being the mother of boys, I know little boys need this!  It's fun to watch the exuberant JOY come from the children as they fly toward the clouds!

Franklin sending Johnson way up high!

Michael tossing Bright on in his last few minutes at the home.

I'm thankful for men who toss these boys up into the air and always catch them coming down!  (I can't believe I am calling Franklin a "man," but there are times he really proves himself to be one.  When I watch him with the kids, I see the "man" in him being revealed.)

  Sometimes our mission for the day is to be like Jesus when He said, 
"Let the little children come to me; do not hinder them for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these."  (Mark 10:13)

Then the Bible tells us,  "He took them in His arms and began blessing them, laying His hands on them."  (Mark 10:15)

After blessing the children, I wonder if Jesus then let them all take turns being tossed into the air and caught in his strong loving arms.  It seems like something He would do, doesn't it?  



No comments: