Saturday, October 13, 2007

Tuckaleechee Caverns


Last week we headed up to Townsend, TN to Tuckaleechee Caverns. This is one amazing cave! One of the largest to be explored. The boys even got to drink from the running creek found inside the cave. They loved it!









After Tuckaleechee Caverns, we decided to make the most of our time in Townsend. Colby Grace and Franklin had this adorable picture taken at the Smokey Mtn. Heritage Center. We enjoyed touring the old cabins on the premises, and learning more about the history of our region.


It was a FULL day that culminated with some time playing in the mountain creeks with cousins! Everyone learned a lot, and enjoyed being together!





Today was a great reminder of some of the simple joys that come with home schooling! I am thankful we could enjoy today God's classroom!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! You blogged! I have been waiting! That trip looked like so much fun! Reminds me of Linville Caverns in NC that I visited a few times in my childhood! See, I could homeschool! I do miss you so much and can't wait to see you at Kelsey's not this weekend but the next! LOVE YOU! Amy

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I checked out your link to the Ancelot's blog. Is that really you with the pig tails? Of course it is! Perfect costume for a hillbilly like you! Ansley would be proud of you keeping up you hillbilly appearance! And is that another baby of yours you are holding? I had no idea! You hid the pregnancy so well! Silly me! Is it a girl? Love You! Amy

A Team said...

hey rockin' robin.... homeschool mom of the year... loudest voice in town... crazy in love with Reid... crazy about her boys... too cool for school cause she HOMESCHOOLS (Jesus was homeschooled... just kidding I don't know if he was).
I LOVE YOU