Saturday, October 13, 2007

Braden Thinks It Is Getting Colder


In Braden's mind the weather is turning cooler. Actually, he is right b/c the temperature has dropped below 70 degrees over the past week. (Yes, it is October!)

However, I cracked up when I went outside to find him riding his bike - IN HIS SNOW BOOTS! Sorry, Braden it's not quite that cold.

After I snapped a few shots of him, Braden wanted to take one of me. Here is my BUBBLEFACE and my SILLYFACE!

My motto:

Life's too short to be serious all the time. :)

Be a little silly sometimes! Although you may look unattractive in a picture - the kids LOVE it! :)

1 comment:

A Team said...

You are always pretty... silly face, bubble face or Robin face!
I love you :-)

I am about to call you :-)

Love,
Tracie (your roommate for the retreat!) haha