Tuesday, July 24, 2007

What Boys DON'T Need to Know

Last night at dinner, Mason asked an interesting question which led to some hilarious discussion.

He asked, "Mom, which one of us stayed on the bottle the longest?"

Well, what could I say? I simply told the truth. "Well, Mason, you and Franklin didn't take a bottle. I nursed you. You drank milk from my..." (I pointed to my bosom instead of using the word. Uncomfortable, I guess.)

Disgusted, Mason and Franklin both looked like they would throw up.

In my mind, the word "nipple-sucker" kept coming up. As precious as it was to nurse them as babies, it was just plain WEIRD to be talking about it with my 10 and 9 year old boys! WEIRD!

Mason, flushed and embarrassed, said with conviction, "Ugh! Mom, I didn't need to know that!"

1 comment:

A Team said...

TOO CUTE! I love it!
haha!

DOLLYWOOD ... HERE WE COME!