Thursday, November 3, 2011

More...Less

The two words God keeps bringing to mind are MORE and LESS.  The Lord continues to conform me into the likeness of Christ by revealing areas untouched by His grace and power in my life...
More of Him, Less of Me

Expecting More of Him, Stop living with little faith to expect Less than what God promises

More contentment with Less stuff

More awareness of His presence by Less time on worldly activities

A desire to give More of myself for Him, but realizing I sometimes am satisfied (I think) by offering so little, so much Less

More of his vision and Less view from my own eyes

More wonder and Less worry

What does More and Less mean to you?  Does it reveal a heart with sealed areas unpenetrated by God's power, promises, and presence?  

I desire MORE of You, Lord.  Always more. 

So I will very gladly spend for you everything I have and expend myself as well. If I love you more, will you love me less?  
2 Corinthians 12:15

No comments: