Sunday, October 23, 2011

Out the Middle of a Corn Field

What a wonderful day we had at the Corn Maze!  Thank you, Mom, for the wonderful treat.   I learned a life lesson as we followed Godwin throughout maze, and the Lord gave me a few verses for these photographs.

I love how God is always speaking if we are listening...

"But you are A CHOSEN RACE, A royal PRIESTHOOD, A HOLY NATION, A PEOPLE FOR God’s OWN POSSESSION, so that you may proclaim the excellencies of Him who has called you out of darkness into His marvelous light."
1 Peter 2:9


"He who believes in Me, as the Scripture said, ‘From his innermost being will flow rivers of living water.’”
John 7:38



"So these days were to be remembered and celebrated throughout every generation, every family, every province and every city; and these days of Purim were not to fail from among the Jews, or their memory fade from their descendants."
Esther 9:28




For the pictures below, I thought about, "An excellent wife is the crown of her husband, But she who shames him is like rottenness in his bones." Proverbs 12:4, but it sounded too prideful.  (Ha!  I am totally kidding!)

Actually, the following verse fits beautifully.

"For this reason a man shall leave his father and his mother, and be joined to his wife; and they shall become one flesh."  
Genesis 2:24



Now that Weston, our 11 year old, is passing me in height...
"Her children rise up and call her blessed."
Proverbs 31:28

 Oh, Lord, thank you.  I am so blessed!  You are so good!  Thank you for speaking to me on this memorable day.

No comments: