Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Honey!

What more could my hubby want for his birthday?
His favorite gingersnap cookie cake lit with few enough candles to blow out...

A new recliner, a.k.a. a new wheelbarrow! Ha-ha!
(Much needed!)



A sweet love note from his honey...

And Weston birthday note...



His "Title" in this house...
Another precious note and coupon book from Franklin...


And Braden's gift with notes all around it!



Mason's present of titanium hedge clippers. (Actually a replacement pair for the ones Mason broke while jumping on them. Oh, boys!)

I love you, my old hubby! As Heather said, "You don't look a day over 41." (Ha-ha!) Yes, you are still older than me. I love you, even with a bit of gray hair! Happy Birthday!

How sweet are your words to my taste,
Sweeter than honey to my mouth.
Psalm 119:103

No comments: