Tuesday, January 29, 2013

In Stella's Words

Sometimes the words of others can express life beautifully.  Stella is the Feeding the Orphans volunteer serving on the northern edge of Ghana in Bolgatanga.  She is spending the next few weeks continuing to give her life away to 17 orphans.  Her post from today spoke to my heart and I think it will speak to yours too.

www.stellaveal.wordpress.com 

Our family has faced some struggles lately.  The Lord has been driving the TRUTH from the following verses home into my heart.  I think Stella is learning it too.  Lord, when we are weak, YOU are strong!

But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.
That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

2 Corinthians 12:9-10

No comments: