Friday, July 30, 2010

First Pic From Ghana

I just saw a picture of our little one - taken today in Ghana.  The family posted a group photo on Facebook and a friend called me after she saw him.  I nearly cried!  I called Reid and all the boys in to see him.   We were all just star-struck by the image on the screen.  It's really him!  It's really him! 

Here's the response I received after posting for the family to look for him.

*name deleted for protection

Robin- hello this is *J's* daughter. I am her personal assistant for the next week lol. I will def.ly tell my mom to look for your *child* and I am glad we could share this photo with you. ( We got several photos in the beginning from true angels and my mom fully intends to "pay it forward") .. she will be sending me more pictures tomorrow and i will post them on here. I will tell her to tell your *son* that his mommy loves him and is coming as soon as she can ;)

Thank you, Lord for watching over him -
"I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you."  Genesis 28:15
Blogger Templates 
Blogger Templates

No comments: