Thursday, September 27, 2007

Quotes that make me SMILE

Weston and I went to WalMart to get some supplies for the Yard Sale. I need to find some masking tape. As we were walking through the school supply section of the store, Weston said, "Mom, here's the masculine tape!"

When I returned home, Braden had been running hard! He had been playing with his older brothers! He told me, "Mom, I ran so hard I could hear my heart beeping!"

And the one that brings the biggest smile to my face...

Last night was a late night for the boys. Reid had a meeting and I finally got all of the boys to bed about 10:00 pm. It was late for me, and my patience was beginning to wear thin when they were all finally down for the count. While I am washing the dinner dishes, I hear the padding of feet coming down the hall. After a deep breath to keep my cool, I think to myself, "Here we go..."

"Mommy" whispers a sheepish Braden.
"Yes" I reply as I turn around with my wet hands to face Braden.
"Mommy, can I tell you something?"
Deep breath..."Yes, Braden, you can. What do you want to tell me?" Deep breath...
"Mommy, I want to tell you that I just love you so much!"
I scoop him up with my dish-pan hands and hold him tight! Oh, how precious and sweet are those words! What a blessing are our children!

No comments: