Sunday, October 10, 2010

At The End of the Day

By the end of Saturday, I was one tired woman.  Thankfully, God provided help when needed.  Melissa was such a blessing as she sorted and folded clothing.  One for Africa, one for Water Angels, one for the trash.  (FYI - Please don't send throw-away items as any kind of donation.  Yard Sale, KARM, Goodwill, etc...  Someone must go through it and throw it away.)  Yes, I'm so thankful for my Honey...
and my sister, Wendy, for all of their help with clean-up.  Whew!  There was quite a bit to put away.  (Melissa, Paige, and Kristy - I wish I'd taken a picture of you!  Oh, Kendra - I loved sporting my new adoption shirt too!  Thanks!  Lots of compliments!)
Lamar insisted on taking my picture.  Instead of smiling, I posed doing what I was longing for...sleep!
Mason blessed all of us by playing the song he wrote.  Wendy and I both cried. 
Overcomer -
We are waiting for you,
We are waiting for you,
Hold on a little bit longer -
Every day my love grows stronger.

Yes, Overcomer, you are worth it.  There are already so many who love you and are praying for you.

Lord, please give me strength for tomorrow.

Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.
Isaiah 40:30-31
Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates
Posted by Picasa

No comments: